At California Protons, we utilize a patient portal called Noona to communicate with our patients. The Noona portal offers secure online access to manage and track health information in real time. By using the tools available in Noona we can follow our patient’s progress and offer more personalized care.
- Securely communicate with our care team as needed.
- Review personalized material specific to cancer type and treatment plan.
- Access a space to record thoughts, well-being, and track progress along the treatment journey.
- View medical records, labs, and other clinical reports via the web or mobile application.
- See upcoming appointments, request changes, and view real-time clinic announcements.
- Keeps track of symptoms and informs the care team with questionnaire responses.
View this video to see how to get started with Noona.